The Largest Land Broker in the Texas Panhandle
The CLB Advantage
Clift Land Brokers and its affiliates specialize in farm/ranch and commercial real estate and offer you a complete package of services. Whether you are buying or selling real estate, we know how to handle your real estate transaction from start to finish. All of our associates have agriculture backgrounds and know how to market farms and ranches. We currently have three Accredited Land Consultants (ALC’s) in our firm, including our Broker, George Clift. ALC’s are recognized experts in land brokerage transactions, giving you the confidence you are dealing with a professional land broker. Hiring a land professional is the most important decision you will make in your land transaction. That experience is just money in your pocket.
With seven offices, 21 sales associates and licensing in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, and Nebraska, you will have a diverse and dedicated team working for you. Our agriculture backgrounds mean you will work with people who understand the farming and ranching business and the land values associated with it.
Recognized by The Land Report as one of the America’s Best Brokerages (“the Country’s Leading Real Estate Firms Specializing in Land”) in 2011 and 2012.
What you need to know
- Are We Facing a New Normal for Wildlife Management in Texas?
- Evaluating Commodity Program Choices in the New Farm Bill
- The Importance of Land When Raising a Family
- High Plains Water District explains one-crop certification option
- Cropland Shows Acreage Gains
- Clift Land Brokers Appoints New CEO
- Farms Aren’t Going Away……
- A Message from the President of the Realtor Land Institute
- 10 Factors that Drive Farmland Value
- George Clift, ALC Honored with The Owen W Sherrill Award
- Recreational Living in Colorado
- Total Acres: 3,103
- Location: Las Animas County 41639 CR 24.6 Trinidad, CO 81082
- Price: $2,800,000
- 600 +/- Acre Irrigated Farm
- Total Acres: 601
- Location: Hansford Co. TX Northeast of Gruver
- Price: $750,000
- 2,082 Acre Land Auction Near Groom, Texas
- Total Acres: 2,082
- Location: Carson, Armstrong, and Gray Counties
- Price: AUCTION
- Seminole TX 2,560 +/- Ac Irrigated Farm
- Total Acres: 2,560
- Location: Gaines Co TX CR 331 and CR 320 SW of Seminole TX
- Price: $3,800,000