The Largest Land Broker in the Texas Panhandle
The CLB Advantage
Recognized by The Land Report as one of the America’s Best Brokerages (“the Country’s Leading Real Estate Firms Specializing in Land”) in 2011, 2012, and 2013.
Clift Land Brokers and its affiliates specialize in farm/ranch and commercial real estate and offer you a complete package of services. Whether you are buying or selling real estate, we know how to handle your real estate transaction from start to finish. All of our associates have agriculture backgrounds and know how to market farms and ranches. We currently have two Accredited Land Consultants (ALC’s) in our firm, including our Broker, George Clift. ALC’s are recognized experts in land brokerage transactions, giving you the confidence you are dealing with a professional land broker. Hiring a land professional is the most important decision you will make in your land transaction. That experience is just money in your pocket.
With seven offices, 21 sales associates and licensing in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, and Nebraska, you will have a diverse and dedicated team working for you. Our agriculture backgrounds mean you will work with people who understand the farming and ranching business and the land values associated with it.
What you need to know
- Texas Dryland Cropland Averages $1,956 an Acre Statewide
- 15 Questions to Ask Before Purchasing Farmland
- Clift Land Brokers Named One Of America’s Best Brokerages
- 2013 Showed Increase in Land Sales
- Climate Change Creates New Farming Risks
- USDA Programs to Conserve Sensitive Land and Help Beginning Farmers
- Thinking Outside the Bowl Tax Deferral Strategies
- U.S. CRP Acres 12-2013
- Higher Tax Rates on Land Sales
- Court Ruling on CRP Land Puts Question to Self Employment Tax
- Lazy S Ranch
- Total Acres: 2,108
- Location: Armstrong Co TX Nine miles south of Claude, TX
- Price: $4,200,000
- Seminole TX 2,560 +/- Ac Irrigated Farm
- Total Acres: 2,560
- Location: Gaines Co TX CR 331 and CR 320 SW of Seminole TX
- Price: $3,300,000
- Dickens Co TX CRP Land
- Total Acres: 264
- Location: Dickens Co TX east of Dickens
- Price: $439,000
- Well Improved Irrigated Farm
- Total Acres: 2,010
- Location: Armstrong Co TX Six miles west of Claude.
- Price: $5,125,500