The Largest Land Broker in the Texas Panhandle
Recognized by The Land Report as one of America’s Best Brokerages (“the Country’s Leading Real Estate Firms Specializing in Land”) seven years in a row.
Clift Land Brokers and its affiliates specialize in farm/ranch and commercial real estate and offer you a complete package of services. Whether you are buying or selling real estate, we know how to handle your real estate transaction from start to finish. All of our associates have agriculture backgrounds and know how to market farms and ranches. We currently have two Accredited Land Consultants (ALC’s) in our firm, including our Broker, George Clift. ALC’s are recognized experts in land brokerage transactions, giving you the confidence you are dealing with a professional land broker. Hiring a land professional is the most important decision you will make in your land transaction. That experience is just money in your pocket.
With seven offices, 18 sales associates and licensing in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Nebraska, and New Mexico, you will have a diverse and dedicated team working for you. Our agriculture backgrounds mean you will work with people who understand the farming and ranching business and the land values associated with it.
What you need to know
- Greg Good Awarded the Accredited Land Consultant Designation from RLI
- Sheldon Snyder, ALC Receives National Recognition
- Pampa Branch Office Relocated
- USDA Announces Opening Signup for Conservation Reserve Program
- Our Annual Christmas in “October”
- Clift Land Brokers Donates to Area Schools
- Texas Wheat Producers Board Elects 2019-2020 Officers
- 29th Annual Outlook for Texas Land Markets
- TX Supreme Court Addresses Duty of Executive Rights Holder
- Associates Receive RLI APEX Awards
- Harper County Ranch
- Total Acres: 2,796
- Location: Harper Co OK NW of Woodward
- Price: $1,950,000
- 1,280 +/- Ac in Hemphill Co.
- Total Acres: 1,280
- Location: Hemphill Co. TX South of Canadian
- Price: $1,150,000
- The Lowrie Ranch
- Total Acres: 1,320
- Location: Dickens Co. TX SE of Dickens
- Price: $1,505,256
- Texas Panhandle Ranch
- Total Acres: 4,500
- Location: Hall Co. TX West of Estelline
- Price: $3,200,000